StingRay - Urskog Krona | Caliber | R-SPEC DUAL REAR | 12S 5Ah | Dual VESC

the cantellated is awesome :smiley: you can’t go wrong. Pick what you like.

Hey, happy new year !!!
Good choise ! or your actualy board, “all” are compatible now ! thanks to Beetblocks :slight_smile:

Just ordered the mount kit from Richard!
Still waiting on esk8.de to reply to my message about the VESC’s, and enertion only starts shipping on the 14th Jan. :roll:

I have seen some photos of the Enertion VESC, some people say that there’s no quality control; so I would suggest you getting them at Ollin or ESK8.DE. I got now six VESC and they are rock solid.

I have seen some photos of the Enertion VESC, some people say that there’s no quality control; so I would suggest you getting them at Ollin or ESK8.DE. I got now six VESC and they are rock solid.

I’m only ordering the motors from enertion, vesc are from esk8.de, I’m already talking to David!

good move :smiley:

good move :smiley:

Just ordered the VESC’s and 4 pin cable from David@esk8.de! :smiley:
Only thing missing now are the motors and deck!
Wheels, trucks, bearings and batteries should be arriving soon!

How about this deck (144eur vs the loaded cantellated 230eur):

this board has not really a tail, it’s nice but you maybe put your feet on the wheels if you try manuals

what about this one : Omen Sugar

or the arbiter kt

this board has not really a tail, it’s nice but you maybe put your feet on the wheels if you try manuals

what about this one : Omen Sugar

Man, you are really making me get the tesseract, aren’t you?! :lol: :twisted:

I am quite sure that there are better boards but well, I like the W concave :smiley:

The Cantellated Tesseract is a convex uniform polychoron or 4-dimensional polytope bounded by 56 cells: 8 small rhombicuboctahedra, 16 octahedra, and 32 triangular prisms

what about the backslash 37 from Arbor

If you are interested in Rayne boards, you should go to their Year End Sale !

http://www.rayne.com/year-end-sale/
http://www.rayne.com/product-category/y … -specials/

Fitter Bro Model CAD 120
Avenger 2nd choice CAD 60
Future Killer 2nd choice CAD 75
Supreme/rival 2nd choice CAD 65-71
Darkside 2nd choice CAD 90

Even with VAT and duty taxes it’s a good deal :wink:

My favorite is without a doubt the tesseract cantellated.
If I were to choose a different board it would have to be for the price.
This one is on sale for 126eur, which is 110eur less than the tesseract, for example:

Urskog Krona Jacaranda
Length: 980mm 38.6”
Width: 254mm 10”
Wheelbase: 703mm 27.7”

The only other board I liked was the Never Summer Reaper on sale for 168eur:

• Deck made in USA
  • Le deck Never Summer Reaper est conçu pour la pratique du downhill et du freeride
  • Flex hard fait pour la vitesse et la stabilité
  • Concave : W medium
  • Wheel whells
  • Wheel flare
  • 1/4" rockers
  • Grab rails
  • Protection P-tech pour le nose et le tail
  • Montage : Top mount micro drop
  • Spécification :
  • Longueur : 37.5"
  • Largeur : 10"
  • Wheelbase réglable : 28.75" - 30.25"
  • Composition :
  • Erable / fibre de verre

Urskog is great, you really have to consider if you want a tail or not because the boards are way different, e.g the reaper from never summer has no tail !

the Urskog Krona Jacaranda is gorgeous :stuck_out_tongue: !!! (but dont’ see any review of it)
So if you like the tesseract cantellated but you don’'t want a Loaded price…

he wants a loaded but it’s too expensive ! and I think he is right. Well, except for the cats that have nine lives… we only live twice… so go for it !

a tail is pretty nice because it opens you to some tricks which are impossible to do without having one (nose manual etc… and if you dare, some kick flips)

Hahaha you guys!!
I’m going for the Urskog for now, the price is very good, but I don’t think I will be able to forget the loaded.
Maybe I can build another board in a while, with the loaded deck…

Need to order trucks screws/nuts with the deck, any idea on how long they should be? 1.25", 2.5"?

with my “big” riser I took the longest one … it depend of you deck, risers,… 2.5 seems better

with my “big” riser I took the longest one … it depend of you deck, risers,… 2.5 seems better

I will buy the bolt at the local hardware shop, after I have the parts and see how much I need! :wink:

Just ordered the Urskog deck, Venom bushings, riptide cups and 6mm pads (just in case). :smiley:
I selected the hardness of the bushings based on the charts OKP posted, I hope they’re ok!

Well done !!! It seems to be all good :wink:
now the most difficult part, the waiting …!

First package came today!! :smiley: :smiley: