I am here now too! :-)

Salut à tous,

I’m David from esk8.de and I think some of you already were in contact with me before. :smiley:

First of all my apologies for not writing in French yet, but I will try in the future, promised! Please feel free to respond in French on my posts, I am able to unterstand almost everything, I am just not used anymore to write or speak it.

I am here to help (where ever I can, I am still learning a lot!) and give something back to the community.

And thanks to Cédric for setting up this nice forum and all those terrific tutorials!

welcome david ! make yourself at home :slight_smile:

Hi David !

Happy to see you here :smiley: & WELLCOME
I made a post about your website yesterday :wink: héhé
I look forward to seeing your build/board

(its Kevin R.)

Hi David,
Welcome here !!

For OKP :
I think it would be best if commercial posters (no criticism at all here) could be identified by some way.
The nickname « David » is not easy to relate to esk8.de.
Now that several actors of the e-skate economy are on the forum, I think it would be best to know who is who.

MfG

Hi David,

Welcome !
I think it would be best to know who is who
Yes it’s a good idea.

And i think it’s could be interesting for us to exchange ours opinions with some e-sk8 manufacturer.

fully agree ! I need to find out how to make this happen easily in phpBB :smiley:

Welcome!! You have good products in process!

done :slight_smile: I added a “SHOP” icon for all the members having “commercial” activities

Top :wink: en rouge et tout, ça a plus d’impact ! on sait direct qu’on l’avis un pro.

Welcome David !

done :slight_smile: I added a “SHOP” icon for all the members having “commercial” activities

GG OKP, ça a un petit côté Marvel qui est pas pour me déplaire :slight_smile:

welcome !

thanks - si tu as un logo plus sympa hésites pas ! j’ai fait ça vite fait

Welcome David !

Thanks guys! And i also like the symbol below my name. :sunglasses: