I am here now too! :-)

Salut à tous,

I’m David from esk8.de and I think some of you already were in contact with me before. :smiley:

First of all my apologies for not writing in French yet, but I will try in the future, promised! Please feel free to respond in French on my posts, I am able to unterstand almost everything, I am just not used anymore to write or speak it.

I am here to help (where ever I can, I am still learning a lot!) and give something back to the community.

And thanks to Cédric for setting up this nice forum and all those terrific tutorials!

welcome david ! make yourself at home :slight_smile:

Hi David !

Happy to see you here :smiley: & WELLCOME
I made a post about your website yesterday :wink: héhé
I look forward to seeing your build/board

(its Kevin R.)

Hi David,
Welcome here !!

For OKP :
I think it would be best if commercial posters (no criticism at all here) could be identified by some way.
The nickname “David” is not easy to relate to esk8.de.
Now that several actors of the e-skate economy are on the forum, I think it would be best to know who is who.

MfG

Hi David,

Welcome !
I think it would be best to know who is who
Yes it’s a good idea.

And i think it’s could be interesting for us to exchange ours opinions with some e-sk8 manufacturer.

fully agree ! I need to find out how to make this happen easily in phpBB :smiley:

Welcome!! You have good products in process!

done :slight_smile: I added a “SHOP” icon for all the members having “commercial” activities

Top :wink: en rouge et tout, ça a plus d’impact ! on sait direct qu’on l’avis un pro.

Welcome David !

done :slight_smile: I added a “SHOP” icon for all the members having “commercial” activities

GG OKP, ça a un petit côté Marvel qui est pas pour me déplaire :slight_smile:

welcome !

thanks - si tu as un logo plus sympa hésites pas ! j’ai fait ça vite fait

Welcome David !

Thanks guys! And i also like the symbol below my name. :sunglasses: